Like St Theresa we do the small things well to make a big difference.
To provide a learning community, in a Catholic environment, where children can achieve their full potential and learn to be true to God, to others and to themselves.
• Truth (Pono) to be accountable and act ethically
“I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.” John 14:6
• Respect (Tapu) for our faith, self, others, and human rights
“In everything do to others as you would have them do to you” Matthew 7:12
• Perseverance (Hiringa) to aim high, to be innovative and inquire, participation for the common good.
“And as for you, brothers and sisters, never tire of doing what is good.” Thessalonians 3:13
• Courage (Maia) to give things a go
“Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.” Joshua 1:9
• Love (Aroha) for our faith, self, our achievement, for others and the environment
“Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. . .And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.” 1 Corinthians 13:4-13
“They learn through the breadth and depth of the New Zealand Curriculum in line with Catholic teachings and values." (ERO 2015)