Like St Theresa we do the small things well to make a big difference.
To provide a learning community, in a Catholic environment, where children can achieve their full potential and learn to be true to God, to others and to themselves.
• Truth (Pono) to be accountable and act ethically
• Respect (Tapu) for our faith, self, others, and human rights
• Perseverance (Hiringa) to aim high, to be innovative and inquire, participation for the common good.
• Courage (Maia) to give things a go
• Love (Aroha) for our faith, self, our achievement, for others and the environment
“They learn through the breadth and depth of the New Zealand Curriculum in line with Catholic teachings and values." (ERO 2015)